|In "FOOMA JAPAN 2019", we offer you the opportunity for your presentation of study on food and food machinery (ex: food, food machines and equipments, and the technologies for food and food machinery).
We look forward to your entry.
By strengthening general growth and technology in the food and food machinery industry and promoting exchange between industry and academia, this Academic Plaza seeks to improve the quality and safety of citizens' diets.
Tuesday, July 9 through Friday, July 12, 2019, 10am to 5pm
West Exhibition Hall/Atrium, Tokyo Big Sight (Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo)
Research labs within a university, College of Technology, or public research institution (joint presentations by multiple research units are also accepted)
- Areas of Research
Food, food machinery and equipment, and related technologies
(Same presentations made previously at past Academic Plazas will not be accepted)
- Number of Presenters
Forty-eight (48) research labs planned
- Presentation Format
- Poster Session (if samples and demonstration equipment will be exhibited in addition to posters, please indicate this on the application. For more information please contact us.)
- Oral Presentations (by request only) *Approx. 18 topics planned, 30 minutes per topic (first-come, first-served basis)
- Transportation and lodging (conditions apply)
- Presentation materials up to ?30,000 (separate conditions apply to participating overseas labs)
For information on financial assistance for overseas labs, please contact the Secretariat.
FOOMA AP Prize (for poster sessions)
- During the event, posters must be placed in their designated location and at least one person must be available at the booth to explain the research to visitors.
- All documentation requested by the Association must be submitted by designated deadlines.
Monday, October 1 through Wednesday, October 31, 2018 (deadline by which applications must be received by the Secretariat)
How to Apply
Using the Application for Research Publication form or an identical application form of your own making, please provide all required information and submit your signed/stamped form as a scanned email attachment or by postal mail or FAX. If submitting by postal mail or FAX, please be sure to confirm delivery. Depending on the number of applications received, we may be unable to accept all presenters. If your presentation is accepted, you will be notified.
Review and selection of presenters will be made by the Technology Committee of the Japan Food Machinery Manufacturers' Association.
You will be notified of selection results in late December.
- Applications will not be returned. Any personal and other such information will only be used for the purpose of Academic Plaza operations.
- Please provide all information requested on the application form. If any information is incomplete, we may be unable to accept your presentation.
- In an effort to accept presenters from a wide range of research institutions, we may limit the number of presentations from a single research institution to a single presentation. Your understanding is appreciated.
- No late applications will be accepted. Please note carefully the deadlines.
- If results of joint research involving private corporations are presented, care must be taken to ensure that the presentation does become an advertisement for the company or its products.
- Presentations that include food samples or demonstrations with food samples are not allowed.
- The above conditions may be changed without notice. Your understanding is appreciated.
- 90% of visitors are Japanese Your understanding is appreciated.