About FOOMA [Activity Guide]
■ Activities based on national policies
- Revision of JIS standards
- Check for possible safety improvements in all applicable
- machinery in compliance with PL regulations and HACCP system
- Propulsion of tax privileges for the industry
■ Responsible for holding the International Food Machinery &Technology Exhibition (FOOMA JAPAN)
- Annual sponsorships of the largest exhibition of food processing machinery in Japan
■ Working positively to become more international
- Sending and receiving observation teams to exchange technology and techniques
- Implementation of a foreign training program complete with monetary aid
- Participating and offering assistance in foreign exhibitions
- Giving monetary contributions to UNICEF and Japan Red Cross
■ Technological research for our members
- Exchanging information with universities and research laboratories
- Making practical applications of basic technologies through research with the help of governmental support
- Setting up technological research meetings for those who excel in their fields
■ Holding training meetings and lectures
- Every year we invite experts to give lectures on timely topics
- Setting up new year gatherings to expand upon various fields
- Having training programs targeting PL regulations and HACCP systems
- Our members visit several factories and various food-related companies
■ Appealing to society with information and published works
- Publication of the quarterly journal "FOOMA"
- Monthly publication of the bulletin "Nisshokuko Dayori"
- "General catalogues for Food Machinery of Japan" is published with an English translation.
- We provide an information database of people in the industry and our member companies.
■ Facilities which include benefit systems and welfare plans
- Implementation of group exporting and domestic services with a PL insurance system
- Promotion of a national FOOMA welfare program
- Programs including a benefit system for the FOOMA group